Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Vacation Nails

So I know you guys have seen this one before but I liked it so much that I did it again the night before my flight left.  I just changed the colours and used smaller stones. 



















It's 2 coats of Sally Hansen Salon Manicure in Bittersweet, stamped with m32 in Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Rose somethingorother (very similar to the Pink Aluminum I found at Len's Mill).  Sorry I'll edit with the correct name when I find it.  I topped this with Seche Vite and this manicure stayed on, chip free for 7 days!  Even the stones stayed on the entire time.  I probably could have gotten away with a couple more days actually but the tip wear was annoying me and I had all this pretty new polish so I finally changed it.  Nothing special though.



















This was 2 coats of Orly Galaxy Girl stamped with BM14 in Pure Ice Silver Mercedes.  Galaxy Girl is one of those polishes that make you want to stare at your nails all day. 

Sadly on the last day of my vacation I got a nasty rip on my ring finger and my long nails are now gone.  I guess this is a good opportunity to use some of those full nail image plates.  So stay tuned for lots of short nail art ideas.

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment