Thursday, March 31, 2011

Um bats?



















Man I really should write all this shit down before I forget but I'm almost positive this is only one coat of China Glaze Below Deck.  I think one coat cremes are probably my favourite type of polish...yes even better than holos!



















I stamped with BM07 and Wet and Wild Black Creme again.  My intention here was to use black rhinestones but I decided that it made my wings look like little black bats which was not the look I was going for at the time.



















So instead I opted for little pink-headed bats lol.  Topped with a coat of SV.  I'm thinking maybe I should have stamped in pink?

So I don't think Dollarama carries those little rhinestone wheels anymore.  I've been looking over the last month in several stores and haven't found any.  Crap.  I suppose I can place an online order but that will have to wait since I've got my Zoyas and some Golden Rose holos on the way...but they won't get here until May :(

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment