Monday, March 21, 2011

A Princess of Poo two-fer



















I really liked these colours together but this didn't turn out like I thought it would.  I was pretty sloppy with it too.  This is the mani I did for the Princess of Poo before I left on my holidays.

It's 2 coats of Sally Hansen Salon Manicure in Yellow Kitty.  I stamped it with konad plate m64 in Revlon's Copper Penny.  I liked it but she didn't, so I freehanded the tips on it and did a terrible job.  I need to help her out with shaping her nails.  She's actually got one nail that has a wicked curve/warp to it...does anyone know any fixes for that?



















And this is the mani I did for her when I got home.  It's 2 coats of Color Club's Ms. Socialite...she seems to always pick out the colours that I've recently worn for some reason lol.  Then I stamped her with a partial image from BM12 in China Glaze's Hologram. 

So lastly, I just wanted to make a quick mention to anyone who's recently stopped by here that although I haven't been putting the Canadian purchase info in the body of my posts anymore, you can still find a listing of brands, retailers and prices if you click on 'Where to buy' under my blog header.  Does anyone know how to change the title on the 'pages' because I can only find how to change the 'home' page title?  Seems I'm not as computer savvy as I thought lol.

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment