Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Laser Lime Love



















Oh yeah Tronica again :)  This is 2 coats of China Glaze's Laser Lime.  I know I said I was going to use all my stamp images plate by plate but I have occasionally been switching it up and I used plate BM12 with Wet and Wild's Black Creme.



















I did use a topcoat here and it did sort of dull the holographic effect but I still liked it well enough.  I will probably use this image often.



















And here are my latest acquisitions over the last couple of weeks.  I think I'm seeing a trend here...what's up with all the blue polishes lately? From L-R:

Finger Paints Carnation Creation
Nicole By OPI Honeydew You Love Me?
Nicole By OPI Rich In Spirit
Wet and Wild Blue Wants to Be a Millionaire
Wet and Wild Night Prowl

The Nicoles were on sale at Shoppers last week for $5.99 :)

And speaking of hauls...lucky me again, I got to take part in the Zoya BOGO offer and I ordered 6 of the new polishes - 2 of the mattes, 2 of the cremes and 2 of the sparkles...Faye, Breezi, Mitzi, Apple, Mira and Phoebe for the bargain price of $26US.  Unfortunately I won't have them in my possession until my other sister, the Duchess of Doo, comes up here to visit us in late May.  If I didn't have a sister in the US I'd be pretty ticked off that Zoya doesn't ship to Canada...we need to fix that!  Zoyas are already pretty hard to find up here as it is!

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment