Friday, March 18, 2011

M64 second round



















I'm still loving my Tronica polishes :)  However I keep ruining them with konad designs.



















This is two coats of China Glaze Hologram.  Then I pulled out plate m64 and a really old Sally Hansen Chrome polish in Royal Purple.  Yeah ok you guys caught me...I'm old...well older than a good chunk of you anyways.  I've got a few Sally Hansen Chromes, Nail Prisms and Revlon Street Wears that I bought brand new when they were first released.  I'm glad I hung onto them because I let my love for nail polish fall to the wayside for several years and some of those polishes are pretty sought after now.  Maybe I should do a post on all my old polishes...but I digress...



















So apparently I suck at stamping anything with straight lines.  Not a single one went on my nails straight.  Has anyone successfully stamped with these types of images?  There must be some kind of trick to them.  And I ruined that awesome holo finish...bah.  I didn't even bother to topcoat it and pretty much took it off shortly after.  I don't think there's a lot I can do with m64 sorry.

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment