Wednesday, March 16, 2011

St. Patty's Day #2

I decided to do another St. Patty's Day mani and started with 2 coats of OPI's Don't Mess With OPI which I picked up in the US from the Texas collection.



















This is my new favourite polish!  It seems pretty similar to Jade Is The New Black which I've seen swatched everywhere and I have no idea why I didn't grab that one when I first saw it.  I am totally loving this colour and it will be used often.



















So I wanted to do something a little fun for a change and the initial idea was to make two beer mugs toasting on two fingers but after I did the first one I figured a second beer mug might be too much.

I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Mellow Yellow and Essence in Sundancer for the mug.  Then I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On for the foam and stamped NYC in Flat Iron Green with image plate BM03 for the little Shamrocks.  Topped it all off with Seche Vite for the super shine.

I texted the photo to the Princess of Poo and got a good laugh out of it:

Poo: wtf?
Me: beer dork!
Poo: Oh it just looks like polish glopped on

Yeah I suppose it does but I'm so in love with this green that I don't care!

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment