Monday, March 28, 2011

Storage and a quickie



















First up today is Del Sol Superhero in 3 coats.  I have NO IDEA why the heck these things won't change colour for me!  We do have sun up here in Canada, but I can't seem to get these to work argh!



















Anyways, I stamped it with with konad plate m45 in my go-to blue stamping polish - China Glaze's Little Drummer Boy.  Nothing fancy.

So I thought I'd share with you what I use for storing my polishes and image plates.  I've been a little slow in converting my old storage system over but here's where it stands right now:

























The fabric covered shoe boxes are what I was using before I found these storage containers at Staples.  They are called Really Useful Boxes and they come in different sizes.  The sizes I bought were around $14 and I should probably have counted how many polishes they hold before I posted this but maybe I can edit it later.  I can tell you that in all those boxes combined there are well over 300.  The shorter size is perfect for holding Color Club's and Zoya's but other brands don't really fit.  I've got 6 Color Club collections in that one you see.



















And this is my storage solution for my stamping plates.  It's a little photo album I picked up at Walmart for $3.  It's great because I can just flip through them and pull out only the one I want, plus it's got tons of extra pages if I buy more.

So as a parting shot...here's what I picked up on my lunch Friday:



















OPI Bronzed to Perfection and Yoga-ta Get This Blue.  Grand total $8.99 including tax for both.  I love a good deal!

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment