Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Kind of Holiday

So I didn't post any valentine's designs because quite frankly, even typing that word makes me want to vomit.  But a holiday that's just an excuse to drink?  Frig yeah!  In fact I'm even contemplating another St. Patty's mani.



















This is 3 coats of ELF Mint Cream.  Another coat even wouldn't hurt.  Anyways, I was going for 'simple and elegant' and some might find it boring but I liked it a lot.



















I stamped it with NYC Flat Iron Green and BM03.  It's a bit hard to see in the pic but the stamp didn't come through opaque and it almost looked liked the clovers were real...very cool.  I'm always so tempted to 'overdo' it with the simple designs but I managed to keep this one like this and I'm glad I did.

One more thing for today...so yesterday I posted about the Color Club Catwalk Queen set I picked up at Winners.  I was happy with the colours when I bought it so I'm not going to complain to the company or anything BUT...I feel liked I got ripped off when I got home and found that my set was missing the holo polish - Fashion Addict.  And when I got home last night and compared the replacement polish to the rest of my stash I found it was Uptown Girl, which I already own from the Rebel Debutante set.  I also want to mention that when I bought the Catwalk Queen set they had about 4 of them at Winners and they all had exactly the same polishes...so none of them actually contained Fashion Addict.  So I don't think it's actually some random person switching out polishes in the sets.  Not cool Color Club!  They are obviously selling them to Winners at a steep discount while removing the 'hot' polishes.  This is not the first time I've noticed this either...my Untamed Luxury set also has glaringly obvious errors.  I just wanted all the Canadian girls looking for the Color Club's at Winners to be aware of this.

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment