Wednesday, March 21, 2012

2 Fluo Joe's

So Joe has a new collection out and I've already shown you Starry, the holo.  The collection also includes some new fluorescent colours and I picked up 2 of them.




















This is 2 coats of Fluo Blue.  Doesn't seem very fluorescent to me, in fact, I think I have another similar colour...




















On the thumb only is Sally Hansen Insta-dri in Brisk Blue.  Not an exact dupe, but pretty damn close.




















And then we've got 3 coats of Lime Juice which looks more fluorescent than the blue one, but still not really.  This polish was a bit sheer so the 3 coats are very thick.  Which is why this happened:




















I was too impatient to let it dry and stamped it while it was still wet.  I used China Glaze Lemon Fizz and plate BM04.




















So since I ruined it why not swatch a comp of the closest colour I have.  The middle and pinky have 2 coats of NOPI's One Time Lime from the Justin Bieber collection.  The Joe polish is definitely lighter and yellower.

One thing Joe does really well is creme polishes.  I wish that the green had been more of a creme, but it's still a nice colour.  I probably would have worn that mani for a few days if I hadn't ruined it.  Hmm, need to work on patience...

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment