Friday, March 23, 2012

New brand for me

Winners has recently had some Duri polishes.  I'll admit I haven't heard much about this brand and didn't want to spend the $7 they were asking for them.  And neither did anyone else apparently which is why I found them in the clearance section for $3 :)




















This is Duri's Blueberry Daiquiri and I think it's only one coat.  Yes it's one of those 'so dark it looks black but really isn't' polishes.  The formula on this was really nice I recall too.




















I added one coat of Nicole by OPI's Honeydew You Love Me?  Simple, but I wore it for a couple of days anyways.

Later
P

1 comment:

  1. I love Duri polishes. $7 seems a little high as I get them at a beauty supply for about $3 to $4. It's been a while since I purchased one. They really are a nice polish and they seem to last (on me at least).

    ReplyDelete