Monday, March 12, 2012

Glittery Green

Something I've noticed about getting compliments on my nails:  People only comment when you have crazy shit or bling on your nails.  Every time I wear glitter I get compliments without fail.  The pink holographic gel manicure I did?  I can't even tell you how many compliments I got.  And it seems I've been on a bit of a glitter kick lately...




















This is 3 coats of Nubar Meadow Sparkle.  It could have definitely used another coat or two but I had other ideas.




















I added one coat of OPI's Fresh Frog of Bel Air on top.  Then I decided this was a great time to give Gelous another shot, so I added a coat and topped it with Seche Vite.  The verdict?  Same results as last time - still a bit gritty.  So I can now say for sure that Gelous = fail.  I wonder if Sally's takes returns on products you're not satisfied with?

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment