Thursday, June 30, 2011

O Canada

Tomorrow is Canada Day and we have a big family party every year.  I'm bringing my kit with me to do Canada Day nails for all the girls and here are my own:



















I started with 2 coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On.



















Used scotch tape and China Glaze's Ruby Pumps here.  I had a bitch of a time trying to get the tape off in one piece.  For some reason it likes to rip on me.  I should try a different brand maybe?



















Then I stamped with Ruby Pumps and BM04 and finished it off with a silver nail art brush.  I probably should have filled in the leaf but I didn't have the patience or the time...oh well.  This is pretty tacky for me but so is our party and hey I can't complain about a day off work either.  Have a good one!

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment