Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Another stamping fail

Yeah this a week of fails for me.  So yesterday I posted Golden Rose #107.  I decided to stamp it with one of my new bundle monster plates BM201.



















Bad girl, messy cleanup...actually nah, I don't give a shit.  I make my own rules here!  This was the first time I used the black Konad polish.  After stamping, the design was still left on the stamper!  My left hand, which is what I usually photograph was totally smudged so I had to photograph my right one, which wasn't a whole lot better.  I don't know if it's just me or if the Konad polish was the problem.  Not too fussy on the design either.

To update on my Golden Rose post yesterday, they did respond just after 24 hours and refunded my money for the 'swamp jelly'.  They didn't acknowledge the remarks I made regarding the colour discrepancies though.  I did notice on their website however that they raised their prices...

Later
P

1 comment:

  1. I'm having stamping issues too :( I've heard the konad black is a pain to cleanup and smudges easily. However, I'd rather have it than the one I do have - Black Pearl. Not opaque enough! *grumble grumble*
    I noticed Golden Rose prices went up too. Good thing I got most of what I wanted last year!

    ReplyDelete