Tuesday, June 7, 2011

An unexpected haul

One night last week after work my mother called to ask if I wanted to go shopping in Michigan.  I said sure and she said 'okay meet me in 15'.  Um, I didn't mean right this moment but who am I to pass up a shopping trip?



















From L-R:
Love My Nails - All That (purple and silver square glitter with tiny teal glitter)
Pure Ice - Celestial
Sinful Colors - Pearl Harbor, Stella and Nicole
Confetti - My Favorite Martian

When I was in Florida I was excited to find the Confetti display but they didn't have My Favorite Martian which is the one I really wanted.  I wanted to buy more from this brand too but the display was pretty picked over.



















From L-R:
Essie - Coat Azure and Sand Tropez (CVS clearance @ $4 each!)
Wet and Wild Fast Dry - Magic Trident, Ocean Grotto and Sea of Dreams
Studio M - Ms. Haute and De-luxe-cious (hmm, sound familiar?)
Sally Hansen HD - Lite (CVS clearance @ 75% off!)

These are the new Wet and Wilds from the Mermaid collection which has yet to show up in Canada.  The orange is totally not my style but it was so pretty in the bottle that I couldn't resist - in fact it ended up being the first one I used.  I was super excited to visit Meijers because I'd heard that they now carry CND...and they did!  But I was really hoping for Jade or Amethyst Sparkle and they only carried the red and gold ones :(  They did have the Sinfuls on sale 3/$5 which was pretty awesome though.

So as a parting shot, here is Magic Trident, 3 coats, pre-nail art:



















Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment