Monday, June 27, 2011

Sinful Colors Stella



















This is only one coat.  I was surprised find it dried matte, sort of similar to the OPI Suedes but not quite as matte.  Very much unlike anything in my collection.



















And of course the obligatory stamping fail.  Color Club's Take Me To Your Chateau and plate BM11.  I was in a hurry when I did this so I didn't take enough care to get it straight.  It's topped with Seche Vite but it came off right away anyways.

Then I did some frankening:



















The first one is Sinful Colors Let's Talk mixed with a bit of Sally Hansen Celeb City and it looks amazing but wasn't quite properly captured here.  The middle is a black glitter mixed with some iridescent glitter...I added too much black glitter though.  The right one is Studio M's Ego Trip mixed with a dash of creme white, a dash of Sinful Colors Nail Junkie and a healthy dose of  Sally Hansen HD in Lite.  I like this one a lot.



















Next up is an old frosty peach polish I had.  Mixed in some Studio M Get The Blues and some Sally Hansen HD in DVD.  The last polish I was going for a  more yellowish mint green with a golden shimmer.  I used some creme white polish, a dash of Billie Lime and a really good dose of Sally Hansen HD in Lite.  It seems to me that they turn out better when I have exactly what I want in mind.

Oh and Wienerfest was a bust, it rained :(

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment