Friday, June 24, 2011

What's not to love?

Black.  Holo.



















This is 2 coats of Golden Rose Paris 118.  The Paris polishes are much larger than the regular Golden Rose Holographic polishes so I'm glad that the black one came in this size.  It was very hard to capture the holo in this one but it's definitely there.



















Most times it looks like the above photo.  This polish was also very goopy.  I'm afraid to use thinner in a holo polish.  When I put this on I realized that this was exactly what I expected My Private Jet to look like instead of the brownish non-holo version I found.  I'd be curious to see how this compares to the original holo MPJ.



















I finally had some time to stamp this time around.  It's Pure Ice's Silver Mercedes and BM08.  I almost added a gem to it but decided against it. 

Tomorrow is Wienerfest - basically a picnic for dachshund owners.  I've gone for the last 4 or 5 years with my Mom who has 2 dachshunds of her own.  They have a costume contest and wiener dog races.  It's always funny to see hundreds of doxies running around.  I may post a pic or two later on.  Have a great weekend!

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment