Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Short nails again

My nails are in terrible shape.  I place the blame squarely on the Paint and Peel polish I used awhile back.  It completely ruined the surface of my nails.  So I had to cut them again.  I will likely have to keep them short for awhile but I don't mind really.  The longer my nails are, the more likely I will go overboard with the nail art.  Here's proof:



















This is 2 coats of L'Oreal Stroke of Midnight.  Awesome vampy jelly.



















Stamped with Konad White and BM204.  I didn't intend to scatter the design it just ended up that way and I like it.  Finished it off with a single gem on the ring finger.  I noticed while flipping through all my stamping plates that the new bundle monster plates have hardly any flower designs on them.  They also have far too many french tip plates in that collection, but I guess we can't complain when they're so cheap.

Later
P

2 comments:

  1. your nails look so good short, they are so squared and cute!! love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha thanks. I'm considering keeping them shorter from now on.

    ReplyDelete