Monday, June 6, 2011

My pink solution



















I've said it before - I'm not a fan of pink.  But when I see a pink polish that's either holo, on sale or both I feel like I need to buy it.  This is 2 coats of OPI's DS Opulence.  It's pretty but I just can't walk around with pink on my nails, so I decided to play with it.



















I added a coat of Sally Hansen Nail Prisms in Lapis Amethyst.  Yes I bought this when it originally came out, we've already established I'm old lol (Caroline polish anyone?).  I bought 2 of these polishes when they came out, sadly neither of them are the holo ones.  I loved the way this looked and decided to stamp it as well.



















This image is from BM224 and stamped with Wet and Wild Black creme.  I kept this one on for a couple of days.

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment