Thursday, August 11, 2011

I'm a whore for holo



















Above is Milani Cyberspace - 3 coats.  This is the only Milani I own and it probably has the worst brush of any polish I've tried.  It's extremely thin and makes it impossible to get even coverage in less than 3 coats.

Random crap: Girly shit sucks.  My younger sister loved kittens and unicorns and rainbows and pink shit.  I fuckin hated it and I made fun of her for it when we were kids.  She also loved NKOTB but we won't go there right now.  I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to the Duchess of Doo because I fucking love rainbows!  I could wear holo nail polish every day for the rest of my life!  Kittens, unicorns and pink still suck ass though.



















So I ruined the awesome rainbow with Kleancolor Metallic Aqua and plate BM212.  I also had some stamping issues here, but not from the polish.

I'm in a weird mood today.  Having a bad day but posting about nail polish makes me happy.  I may even go home and slap some more holo polish on ;)

Later
P

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!
    I just discovered your blog and I loved it! ahahahahahahahahaha... I've become a follower and I've also added this blog to my blogroll, that's how much I liked it!
    This one deserves through reading. LOL
    If you want to visit my humble virtual abode, check me out at:
    www.fazendoesmalterapia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete