Friday, August 19, 2011

Good Mourning/Black Friday

Sorry just a bit of Megadeth humor that I couldn't resist.  It seemed the most appropriate title post for this:



















Sally Hansen 10 Day No Chip in Black Berry.  1 coat and it's my favourite black creme of all time.  I will mourn it when it's empty.



















I sponged a little Revlon Belle on the tips and then a little bit of China Glaze Dorothy Who on top of that?  I didn't realize at the time that the double effort would be a waste.  This was all just a base in order to showcase:



















Blue Eyed Girl by Kleancolor - 1 coat.  I kept second guessing whether or not to use a second coat but I think because I did the tips in blue, a second coat may have been overkill.  So this mani got me more compliments than any other polish I've worn!  A complete stranger came up to me in a coffee shop and said 'omg let me see your nails!'  That was pretty awesome.

I wore this when I was at the salon last week and the girls were fawning over it too.  The salon owner cuts my hair and we usually talk a bit about nail polish and sometimes I'm the one schooling her lol.  She always tells me about all the new products coming out and I was super excited when she told me that she's getting the LCN magnetic polishes in shortly.  So she's going to call me as soon as they're in and I can't wait to try them out! 

Have a great weekemd!

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment