Monday, August 15, 2011

Happy Monday!


















This is one coat of Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Lively Lilac.  I picked up several of these a few weeks ago on sale.  This photo looks like a straight creme but it's not, it's got a shimmery finish to it.  I thought I would love this and I really do like the formula, love the brush too, but the colour leans far too pink for my taste.  So I had to mess with it.



















I added a coat of Sally Hansen Nail Prisms in White Turquoise.  I liked it much better but it's still not 'me'.



















It looked pretty awesome under my kitchen lights.  Too bad this wasn't how it looked all the time because then I would have left it alone rather than destroying it further:



















I figured the best thing was to use a full coverage stamp to hide the fact my nails were pink.  I used Pure Ice in Silver Mercedes and plate BM208.  I do like the design a lot though so I will definitely use this one again.

So I'm in an unusually happy mood for a Monday but I'm gonna bitch anyways because look at this:



















This is One Less Lonely Glitter on the left and Tru Passion on the right.  These are (WERE) dupes!  I have never seen a polish change colour like that and it's not even very old!  On one hand I'm happy that I don't own two of the same colour anymore but on the other hand I'm going to think twice about buying Studio M polishes from now on!

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment