Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Franken fun

There is a surplus store near me that has a giant bin of Essie ridge-filling basecoat for $.25 each!  I bought 10 of them just so I could use the bottles for frankening and I'm down to about 3 bottles left.  So here is my fave so far:



















I don't name my frankens nor do I write down what I'm adding as I go.  I basically have an idea what I want and try to execute it.  Sometimes it doesn't work and sometimes it does, like this one.  I was going for a lavender with blue shimmer and this is 3 coats.  It was a bit thinner than I'd like but it's worth it.



















I first sponged a bit of Sinful Colors Verbena and then Pure Ice Busted over it.



















Then I stamped it with Kleancolor Metallic Purple and BM208.  I should have just left it alone :p

Later
P

1 comment: