Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Shadow franken

First order of business - L'Oreal Fanatic Fuschia from my last post is going in the garbage and here's why:



















Totally ruined my gel manicure.  It' ok though, I won't cry over throwing out a pink polish ;)

So here's something that made me feel better about it:



















Back in July when I last saw Megadeth (I'm seeing them again next week!) I had picked up this wicked eyeshadow at a perfume outlet in Toronto.  It was an old L'Oreal Hip Shocking Shadow Pigment in Intrepid.  I had always intended to use it in polish but hadn't gotten around to it until now.




















It's got a nice deep dark brown/plum base with an amazing teal shimmer.  I mixed it with some clear polish and applied 2 coats.  Pretty awesome.

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment