Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Some layering combos

So my posts are a bit messed up at the moment but bear with me please.  We're going back to my Red Carpet Manicure in Midnight Affair.



















This is probably my favourite colour of all the SOG's I've tried so far.  I didn't do much in terms of nail art while I wore this, but I did a bit of layering and painted over it a few times.



















Going backwards now haha, this is the last polish I wore over it - Sally Hansen Glass Slipper.  I didn't use a base and the flakies ended up sticking to the gel.  I knew better but did it anyways.



















But before that, I'd picked up China Glaze's Gothic Lolita from the new collection and this is 2 coats.  I wasn't going to pick up any of the new ones as I find none of them are unique at all, but I did end up picking up two of them while I was at Sally's for some unknown reason.  This colour has a bit of hidden shimmer but I wasn't really a fan of it so I decided to try and pump it up:



















It's much better with a coat of Sally Hansen HD in LCD.  Still not entirely satisfied with it though.  I will most likely franken it I think.

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment