Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Another Nfu Oh layered gel mani

Ever since I tried water layering with Nfu Oh 61 I have been dying to try it over a really dark colour.  When I did my gel mani in Midnight Affair I knew it was the perfect underwear for it!



















Just a reminder on how I did the water layering: Just one drop of Nfu Oh 61 spread out evenly int he water and dip.  This is pretty friggen awesome!



















The funny thing I've found about doing the water layering is that a top coat actually enhances the holo instead of diminishes it.  I can't stop staring at the rainbows on my nails!

I've been steadily working on a soak off gel tutorial.  I've had a couple of requests for it and I notice that about 80% of my hits come from searches for Gelish or Shellac. I've almost got the tutorial completed so I should have it up by the end of the week.

Later
P

1 comment:

  1. what do you mean by water layering? can you do a tutorial? i'm really interested in this idea :)

    ReplyDelete