Monday, January 30, 2012

Double whammy

2 things I never wear:  Pink and multi-glitter.  What the hell, I'm bored.



















This is one quick coat of L'Oreal Fanatic Fuschia.  So it's not girly pink but still not something I would ever wear.  I have a small collection of pinks that came in sets so this is one of them.  I have to say out of all the drugstore brands available in Canada, L'Oreal is right near the top of the list for me.  The formula is always great and coverage is good.

For some crazy reason I felt like I needed to try a glitter sandwich.  The pinky is already done because I tried it out first and decided to go with it.



















This is one coat of OPI Rainbow Connection.  I thought this actually looked pretty interesting over the fuschia.



















And the finished mani with another coat of Fanatic Fuschia on top.  It also has a coat of Seche Vite because it works nicely on glitter. I found it kind of weird and fun to look at it so I actually kept it on for 2 full days!  Maybe I'm getting soft in my old age.

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment