Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I will never pay $10 for a friggen nail polish!

Back in the fall, yeah I said that more than once. And then I did. It was Essie's Matte About You top coat and it was $11 from Trade Secrets. It was the only matte top coat I could find and I HAD to have one.

And while I was at Trade Secrets they also had a sale on OPI and I'd never owned any OPI polish so I bought two - My Private Jet and Midnight in Moscow. I still cringe when I think that those 3 polishes cost me almost 30 bucks with taxes. I've since found a couple of salons to stalk for discount OPI.

So I rushed home and cracked open My Private Jet - shown below with Essie Matte About You and stamped with image plate m53. Sometimes it's true when they say you get what you pay for. OPI is a great polish but I don't own many since it's so friggen expensive here ($9.50-12.99 at most salons)! This colour wasn't meant to be matted obviously because it took away all the sparkle. I will have to re-do this colour with a shiny coat.

Anyways...I can now say that I will never again pay $10 for a nail polish!

Later
P


No comments:

Post a Comment