Thursday, January 20, 2011

I can't stop buying polish...

I must have some sort of polish purchasing disorder because I can't help myself.  I went to go grab my lunch at Zehrs and I came back with a caesar salad and this:


I wanted my nails in the shot to show you that they are still going strong and I painted them on Saturday!  Some minor tip wear but they still look great.

Anyways, I always walk through the cosmetic section at Zehrs because they often yellow tag stuff and they had this Sally Hansen Salon Manicure in Bittersweet for $3.94!  These are usually $8+ around here.  The colour is a nice creamy chocolate.  The Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear was a colour I'd never seen before - Purple Fiesta, but the best part was when it rang through at $1.44!  Awesome.

The little Wet and Wild Color Icon polish was another one I'd never seen and it's a black polish with orange glitter but I bought it mostly because I'm a nerd...it's called Sleepwalker, which is a song by my favorite band - Megadeth.  It was $2.99 and I wouldn't have bought it otherwise because it's only an 8.5ml bottle.  For comparisons sake the Salon Manicure bottle is 14.7ml.

Tonight will be new manicure night but I've kinda got inspiration overload and I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do...

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment