Thursday, August 29, 2013

Opposite ends of the spectrum

It's very rare now that I do nails for my sister anymore.  For starters she picks them off in less than a week.  Secondly she never pays for them nor offers anything in return.  Like at all...ever.

















But every once in awhile I offer to do them for her because I want to try something new...in this case it was my new fluorescent Gelish colours.  I started with a coat of white - Gelish Sheek White and then 2 coats of Gelish Shake it til you Samba with Gelish Amazon Flirt on the ring fingers.  I dotted with a fluorescent green Billie polish but it came out too dark when it dried.


















And while she was there I got her to snap a two-hand photo of my own week-old Gelish french.  My nails have never been in such nice shape for such a long time.  I still get the odd chip (you can see it in my slightly rounded middle finger) but I can't even recall the last time I actually broke a nail.

Later
P



No comments:

Post a Comment