Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Back to basics

I had a creative block this week.  Well maybe not entirely true because I do have quite a few ideas but since they all involve dark colours I set them aside until Fall.















I decided to go for the simple french manicure.  It's funny because I never take photos of the french's I do on Clients...they're boring.
















I thought I'd mix it up a bit from my usual french.  In nail school we were taught do pink then white but I've noticed some people use pink over the white to soften it up a bit.  I kinda prefer the stark white myself but thought I'd try this out anyways.  I'm trying to remember what I used here but I think it was Gelish Sheek White for the tips and OPI Gelcolor Bubble Bath over top.  The cute little pink bows fell off the next day!  I only applied them with regular top coat and I didn't go over top because I thought it would ruin them.  I didn't even see them fall off so I'm pretty sure they are probably in my dogs belly right now...

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment