Monday, February 7, 2011

Princess of Poo v. M32



















So the Princess arrived on Saturday and of course wanted a manicure.  I brought over 3 of my Color Club collections since they are easier to transport than all my shoeboxes full of polish.  And of course she picks Wild At Heart, a purple holo.  No surprise there.  I did 2 coats and stamped the flower design on the right (minus the stems) in Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Celeb City.



















Then I used pink flower gems from one of my Dollarama nail wheels and topped it off with NYC Quick Dry.



















She's going to need some work on those nails but I'm sure she'll be coming back for more so we will be seeing more of these nails on this blog in the coming weeks.  I also did a manicure on the Holy Mother of Shit but I'm not posting her nails until she learns to stop biting them!

Later
P

1 comment: