Friday, February 11, 2011

Getting the hang of it now

Ok so just a quick short update to let you guys know a couple of things.

I'm finally getting around to fixing my blog design and I've added a page under the header for 'where to buy' certain brands of polish in Canada.  I appreciate any feedback or updates since my list really only pertains to Ontario at the moment.  Hopefully those of you who come to visit Canada will find it useful as well.

And since I'm on the topic of purchasing polish in Canada: Rexall/PharmaPlus has a 4 day sale starting today on N.Y.C. polish for buy one get one free.  They retail for $2.29 so it's like $1.15 each!  Good time to stock up on Top Coat!  My local Rexall usually has a clearance section too so I will hopefully score some goodies today.

So because I hate to make a post without any photos here is an older photo I took of a manicure I couldn't stop staring at:



















It's two coats of China Glaze's Watermelon Rind with one coat of Sally Hansen HD in DVD on top.  The pic is terrible but it was awesome.

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment