Wednesday, February 9, 2011

M32 mani #4

So I didn't take a whole lot of photos of this one and it's not great either.



















This is 3 coats of OPI DS Sapphire stamped with plate m32 in China Glaze's Little Drummer Boy.  I was really just looking for an excuse to use my heart shaped gems from Dollarama...so there we have it.  I'm not looking forward to using those last 2 designs on this image plate.



















So Friday at lunch I went to my local Winners and they had a crapload of Color Club collections for $12.99.  I picked up two of them: Pardon My French and Untamed Luxury.  And this dumbass only took a photo of one of them because I was distracted by something on the packaging.



















Well I've seen swatches of 'Untamed Luxury' and as you can tell from the first photo there is definitely no blue in that set.  So I went a'googling and it looks like the polish names on the back of this set are way off!  In fact I think only 2 or 3 of them are actually correct!  Not sure what happened there but I thought it was weird enough to share.  Anyways, the colours I got are a great addition to my collection.

So I may be taking a little trip to Florida in the next few weeks and I'm dying to check out Ulta and find all the brands we can't get here in Canada.  And if I'm super lucky maybe I can score a bottle of Perplex!  Wish me luck!

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment