Thursday, February 17, 2011

Horror show aka M32 finale

I have no idea what I was thinking when I did this.  The colour looked so pretty in the bottle - it's Color Club's Oh Naturale from the Pardon My French Collection.



















Peach is now added to the list of colours I dislike.  This is 3 coats and it's still a bit sheer.  I hated it so I added the orange glitter that also came in the same set - Turn The Other Chic.



















I liked it only slightly better.  Something to note is that the glitters from my Color Club collections are super goopy!  So anyways, in a desperate attempt to finish off my m32 series and feeling totally uninspired by the last image here's what came next:



















I'm a little late for Halloween but I couldn't think of a single colour suitable for stamping with this mani.  Plus the image was giving me plenty of trouble.  I used Wet and Wild's Black Creme to stamp.  And well, I've said before that I'm gonna post all the horrible ones so there ya go.  I'm feeling lately like there's been more bad than good but hey, it's all trial and error right?

So I really hate to do this but I have to take a short hiatus.  I'm going to visit my parents in Florida for a couple of weeks so I won't be blogging.  On the upside though...you can bet your ass I will be coming home with lots of awesome polish so get ready for a ginormous haul post in early March!  And I will have one more post for tomorrow before I leave.

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment