Thursday, February 10, 2011

M32, eh?



















So I've been a bad little Canadian girl.  Over 2 weeks of blogging and I haven't even introduced my little friend Joe.



















Joe is a Canadian brand found at your local Superstore/Loblaws/Zehrs (pretty much any grocery store that sells PC products) for $4 each or 3/$10.  Smaller than the average bottle at 6ml, but I'm not complaining because the polish is pretty decent and I usually buy them in threes anyways.  This colour is called Fig and it photographs darker and greyer than the actual purple colour.  Some of the photos make it look like a shimmer as well but it's definitely a creme.  This is two coats.  It could be a thick one coater. 

Just a mini rant here: I broke/chipped 2 nails last week!  This weather makes my nails so friggen brittle no matter how much hand cream I use!

So on to plate m32 and the dreaded butterfly design in the middle.  This was the design I was looking forward to the least and ended up pleasantly surprised!



















And once again I cut out part of the design to stamp.  I only used one butterfly and aligned the design along the side of my nails like so:



















The stamp colour I used is Color Club's Take Me To Your Chateau from the Pardon my french collection.  I continue to be impressed by Colour Club.  This light blue works better for stamping than most of the white polishes I own!



















I topped this off with some light blue Dollarama gems to match and a coat of Seche Vite.  I think I'll actually wear this one for a couple of days.

Later
P

3 comments: