Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Meh

How did we ever manage to survive before internet?  Damn that was a rough 4 days with my internet down!  Anyways, here's my friday haul from Rexall:



















Yeah they're all blue and I didn't even realize it until I got to the cash register.  Grand total: $12!  The 2 Nicole's are Party in the Penthouse and Nicole...Spotted!, both from the Gossip Girl collection.  The NYC's are East Village and Pier 17.  They were sold out of top coat when I got there :(



















So on to my second last m32 mani.  This is one coat of Studio M in Decidedly Devious which is a blue based black.  This brand I believe is only available in the US at Meijer grocery stores, which is only in about 4 states I think.  I make several trips to Michigan every year and Meijer is definitely one of my fave places to stop.  This polish gave me a bit of trouble and I had some bubbling but I love that it was only one coat.



















Then I taped 'er up diagonally and did a coat of OPI Significant Other Color which is a fantastic layering polish.  It's a sheer pink in the bottle that flashes green.



















Then I used konad plate m32 and (again) cut out part of the image, using only the larger flower on the top of the plate. 



















This was hard to photograph but I chose this photo because you can see the colour difference on my pinky from the OPI polish...it goes from green to bronzish.  I just have to add that I hated this mani and it came off in less than 24 hours.

So one more image to go before we throw m32 back into the drawer of neglected polish.

Later
P

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea Significant Other Color could look like that!

    ReplyDelete