Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Late to the party

I'm so behind in my posts it's not even funny.  But at the same time, I no longer get a chance to paint my own nails every couple of days and I'm busy painting nails for my Clients.  Problem is that you really don't want to see photo after photo of plain old french manicures.






















So here's a fun manicure I did for Canada Day a couple of weeks ago.  She had a gel fill first and we topped it with Gelish Good Gossip with OPI Alpine Snow accent and some water decals.  That was the first time I tried water decals and I like them.






















This is Gelish Mint of Spring with an accent nail in Shellac Lilac Longing and dotting in reverse colours.  Usually I do the art in regular polish on top of finished gel but I did the art with the gel polishes this time around.






















This is a ruffian I did on a Client in gel polish.  It's one layer of Shellac Tutti Fruitti and 2 layers of Gelish Night Reflection.  She was going out for a girls night so I thought maybe the pink would glow under blacklight and look really cool.  I love the ruffian style with a dark colour on top.

On another note, my Billie French White is slowly dying and I cannot find a replacement at any of my local Dollar Trees!  Man I hope they didn't discontinue it because it's the most awesome white stamping polish ever!

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment