Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Girl's Night Out

My friend came over one night with her daughter who wanted extensions for her Grad.





















Looking at her nails I told her I could help her to grow them, convinced her to try Gel Polish and it would cost much less.  Plus she could still have any design she wanted.  You can see from the picture that she's a cuticle chewer.





















Her dress was white with a black swirly pattern and she wanted some glitter on her nails so I did OPI Gelcolor Onyx and Alpine Snow.  I brushed some silver holo glitter on her tips and added a konad stamp to match her dress as an accent.





















Since her mom and her friend came with her I painted their nails in regular polish.  Her friend chose China Glaze Hologlam in Cosmic Dust and her mom (my friend) chose China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise and I added the same little konad accent in silver so she could match her daughter.  If it had been my choice I wouldn't have used the glitter on her daughters nails.  I would have used the reverse konad (white on black) on the other fingers - I think that would have looked sharp.  But you gotta do what the Client asks for right?

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment