Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Copycat

So a couple of weeks back I was sporting a loud mismatched manicure I would classify as 'Jersey-style' and my teenaged Client came back and said 'I want what you were wearing last time I was here'






















And so I did it but added a little upgrade to it.  She has done such a good job taking care of her nails and it's showing.  This is 2 coats of Gelish Sweet Morning Dew with iridescent glitter scrubbed into the ring nail, holographic gold glitter scrubbed on the thumbs over gold Gelish Danny's Little Helper and then a simple zebra stripe black Konad on her middle fingers.






















When I did this manicure on myself, I had broken my thumb nail and removed the Gelish so I used just regular polish in China Glaze's Blonde Bombshell.  The holographic gold glitter I used here on her nails is insanely sparkly.  When she left I could see her just staring at nails while walking down the street :)






















Here's a little something I did on my favorite Client.  I removed most of her gel extensions but she does have an overlay on some nails.  I gave her 2 coats of Gelish Seafoam and faded in some purple pearl powder.  Rexall was clearing out all their pearl and glitter powder eyeshadows for $1.50 and I picked up about 20 of them.  They're perfect for nails.

I'm excited for my Client tonight who's getting married on the weekend.  This will be my first official set of wedding nails and I'm pumped to see what she has in mind for her black and white wedding dress!

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment