Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Couple of Clients





















This is OPI Gelcolor in Are We There Yet?  I scrubbed some gold glitter into her accent nails and stamped a little brown butterfly at the bottom of each nail.  She was a Gel Polish virgin and I'm waiting to hear back if I've converted her or not.

















And my favourite Client - my Mom.  She ruined her nails by filing them when she went on vacation for 3 weeks so she's back to Gel Extensions again.  These are Akzentz Classic Gel Extensions with Shellac in Cake Pop on top and then stamped with Konad.  They remind me of pajamas.

So why is my Mom my favourite Client?  Well she never ever complains (unlike my sister), she lets me do whatever I want (the only rule is no black), and best of all she cleans my house in return!

Anyone out there want free nail services for lawncare? lol

Later
P

1 comment:

  1. I think a question would be how well your nail service even gel polish would hold up to lawn care and gardening. If only I lived cliser I would give it a try.

    ReplyDelete