Thursday, September 29, 2011

Layering with Gelish

I'm still loving my Gelish manicure.  There are so many awesome things about this.  One of the best things is that I can paint regular polish right on top without ruining it.  So since I was wearing a nice dark vampy colour I figured why not try some layering out?



















So one coat on top of Gelish Bella's Vampire from L-R:
Pure Ice Mint Dream
Sally Hansen HD DVD
Revlon Pineapple Fizz
Sally Hansen Prisms White Turquoise

I wasn't satisfied with any of those combos so I removed them with non-acetone remover and my Gelish was still good as new underneath!



















So then I picked out 4 more layering polishes from L-R:
Sally Hansen Opal Truth
Sally Hansen HD Byte
Pure Ice Busted
Sinful Colors Pearl Harbor

And the winner was....



















Pure Ice Busted with a subtle stamp in Sally Hansen Insta Dri Lively Lilac and image plate BM01.  This mani flashes a bit of gold and green in it as well.  I wasn't really able to capture it well but I love it.  It's amazing to me that I can paint whatever I like over top of the Gelish and it doesn't even dull the shine when I remove it.  I'm so glad I made the investment.

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment