Thursday, September 22, 2011

DS Mystery and some new Joe's

I'm back from lunch and I found some goodies at the grocery store again.



















I think the first two are brand new colours as I've never seen them before.  First is Teal which is super greyed out with a shimmer.  I don't know offhand what this would be comparable to but I'll check when I get home.  In the middle is Khaki, which is the first one I spotted and it looks like a dupe for Essie's Sew Psyched.  I will have to swatch a comp on that one.  And last is not a brand new polish, it's Oyster, which looks to be a much lighter/silvery version of Grey's Anatomy/Not like the Movies etc.   It flashes way more pink than green.



















So this is 2 coats of DS Mystery.  This polish looks amazing in the sunshine.  Under artificial light it just looks black and glittery but under sunlight you can really tell it's purple and the shimmer is super bronze/golden.  I was honestly shocked how easy removal was and had no staining whatsoever.



















I added a little accent nail stamp in Kleancolor Metallic Yellow and plate BM13.  I also added a little gold gem to the middle of the cross.  My nails are taking forever to grow this time!

I am super excited to tell you that I found another amazing deal on Kijiji and I'm supposed to pick it up tomorrow so cross your fingers that everything goes well and I will be the proud new owner of a CND Shellac set!  The lamp alone retails for $150US and she's letting it go for $100 with 7 polishes and accessories!  I'd been thinking about getting one of these for awhile so I can do my mom and my sisters nails with it in hopes that it will help them grow out stronger.  It's going to be so much fun experimenting!

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment