Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My First Sinful



















On my first polish hunting trip in the US late last fall I went straight for the Sinful Colors display at Meijer.  This polish stood out immediately...Let's Talk.  There is not a single photo I've found on the web that captures this colour accurately but every single one who's taken a photo has agreed that this colour absolutely glows.  It glows like a freakin neon sign...that's how amazing it is!  I can't believe it took me this long to slap it on my nails.  It's two coats.



















I took dozens of photos but none were really accurate...this polish tends to photograph blue, but it's the most amazing purple that I own.  Anyways, I stamped it in Pure Ice Silver Mercedes and for some reason I can't figure out what friggen plate I used.  I thought it was the Konad demo plate but I can't see the image on there anywhere!  Hmm, I will have to figure it out and edit later, sorry.  The stamping sucks anyways, I just wanted to show you what an amazing polish this is!

I found it - m35.

Later
P

1 comment:

  1. i love this colour its really pretty very royal blue looking :)

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete