Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Golden Rose 114 Holo



















This is 2 coats of Golden Rose 114 which says 'burgundy' on the website.  Clearly it's not.  I would describe this as a dark dusty rose and I really liked it.  The holographic effect was much more noticeable in real life but very hard to capture in a photo.



















My sister brought these for me from the US when she came to visit last weekend.  I think I ordered every holo polish except for the pink ones.  There are about 3 or 4 colours that look almost identical so that was a bit of a letdown.  They also stink and they are mini bottles.  Can't really complain much though when we have a limited selection of holo polishes to begin with.  From swatches I've seen online I imagine that these polishes are similar to the Kaleidoscopes. 



















I also tried out my new Bundle Monster plates and used BM211 with Wet and Wild's Black Creme.  I enjoyed wearing this even though it's not my typical colour.  Too bad the bottles are so small I'll only get maybe 5 mani's out of it though.

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment