Monday, May 9, 2011

I have no willpower

So last week on my lunch hour one day I ran over to the mall to grab a couple of cd's and I managed to stay away from the section of the mall that has Trade Secrets.  So far so good right?  Wrong.  I walked by one of the salons on my way out and noticed a basket on the counter full of OPI's that said 30% off.  And I kept on walking right past yay!  But then I stopped for a second and thought 'hey wait I think I saw some silver caps in that basket' and I turned right back around and found myself rummaging through the basket...ugh.



















They actually had about 4 or 5 of the DS polishes but I ended up with these: DS Mystery and DS Opulence.  I used DS Mystery in a ring and it looks amazing but it's not quite finished so I haven't taken any photos yet.

So here's a polish I haven't used yet: Confetti Happy Birthday.



















This is 2 coats and it's one of the polishes I picked up in the US in Feb.  I really like it, dark but not too dark.  I will definitely try out some more of this brand in the future.



















I don't know exactly what I was going for here but I sponged the tips with Hard Candy's Date Night and stamped with Konad Pink and plate m11.  I didn't like it so I threw on a coat of Wet and Wild's Hannah Pinktana.

I think my nails will be short for awhile now.  The next couple of weeks will be spring cleaning/gardening so I doubt they will withstand all that.  But the good news is that my sis will be here for May two-four (cdn holiday) so she's bringing me all the goodies I've ordered online: the bogo Zoyas, the new Bundle Monster plates and a bunch of Golden Rose holos :)

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment