Friday, May 24, 2013

Random Nail Art





















This is a base of Gelish Seafoam with stamped two-tone roses.  I used one my stamping plates - no idea which one, put a dab of purple in the middle and then surrounded it with white before scraping and stamping.





















A couple of days later I decided to change it up with some dotting and stripes.  This is all done with regular nail polish over Gelish.  No your eyes aren't deceiving you, I really wore rounded nails for a few weeks and I actually liked them.





















This was just some nail art I added after doing my third fill with Akzentz Options gel.  I just dabbed on some glitter and lined it with a black striping brush.





















This is Shellac Lilac Longing with some purple eyeshadow faded in at the tips and then some hand painted one-stroke nail art as an accent.





















And finally this is a set of Akzentz Classic Gel extensions.  I used a couple of Gelcolors and marbled them together and then added some iridescent glitter chips, topped off with (an impossible to see) acrylic molded seashell as an accent.  This photo makes me so angry that my camera sucks because this set looked pretty cool.

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment