Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Impossible





















1. Impossible to photograph accurately
2. Impossible formula





















China Glaze Shell-o 3 friggen coats!  And on a base of Billie French White (which in all honesty should have been 2 coats but whatever).  I know it's a fluorescent jelly but I have never seen such a thin China Glaze polish!  To it's credit though, with 4 coats of polish and Seche Vite top coat it did dry quickly.





















Later that night when I was reading in bed I noticed the lighting made my nails glow and when I pulled my camera out it seemed like the most accurate colour-wise.  This polish glows like you're under fluorescent lights all the time - it's crazy.  Unfortunately it's such a pain to work with that it's really not practical to use on clients.  I bought the bright pink one too so I think what I might try next is a base of white gel polish underneath...

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment