Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Sick of neon yet?

I think I'm officially sick of neon after this manicure...even though it was my favorite of all of them.





















This is 3 coats of Gelish Sweet Morning Dew from the Love in Bloom spring collection.  I scrubbed some iridescent glitter into the accent nail.  The colour is definitely more peachy in real life.  Think like cantelope colour but in neon.





















I did have some application issues with this polish.  It was extremely streaky and a bit on the thick side.  I don't typically do 3 coats of solid colour but you can't get away with 2 with this polish.  Something strange I noticed lately when wearing these bright pink and orange polishes - people keep asking me if my nails are real!?  I wonder why that is....

Later
P

1 comment:

  1. So pretty, love the glitter on top of it.

    A friend of mind told me that the way I paint my nails they look like fakes because of the gab and how smooth they look. It's really a compliment :)

    ReplyDelete