Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Good idea, bad execution



















This is 2 coats of Revlon Top Speed in Lily.  This is my 2nd Top Speed polish and I have to say I absolutely hate it.  There is nothing speedy about it and it's streaky as hell.  I could have used a third coat but I figured screw it.



















I wanted to try another marbling idea I've had rolling around for awhile using clear polish again.  So I wanted to create a sort of interesting base by sponging on 2 colours.  I used 2 Studio M's: Magic Attraction and Sexy Siren.



















And then I marbled it using clear and black polish.  I still can't get the marbling technique down and I ended up removing it right away...sigh.

Later
P

1 comment:

  1. i think this turned out lovely - i like the clear and only 1 color water marble...... I can't get into Revlon polish's - unless they are a straight creme i am steering clear of any purchases.

    ReplyDelete