Wednesday, October 5, 2011

As girly as it gets



















I have no idea what possessed me to do this.  Maybe it's something to do with the fact that my nails are looking somewhat clean and natural now.  Anyways I'd previously tried and failed several times at the konad french tip plate m19.  I figured it would be perfect to do over Shellac because I can remove the mistakes without ruining the base.  And I did have to re-stamp it several times but I was pretty happy with the end result.  I used Billie French White to stamp with.  I topped it with one coat of Yves Rocher Pastel Mauve.



















Then I stamped it with vines from Konad plate m36 in the same Billie French White and added a little fuschia gem.  I feel like I need to be going to a wedding or something lol.  It also looks like my nails are fake.  I do like it, but next time I'll do it in black :)

Later
P

No comments:

Post a Comment